Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

From what I have noticed as a trend in the market is, news like this can sometimes take 2 to 3 days to be fully realalized in the market. I think today is the start also of reasuring the finicky investors. The ones that get nervous when they don't hear news all the time. The mining world takes time to execute a perfect plan to its just rewards.

When you get nervous remember Lori is a former stock broker. She knows how MM's like to play games , as well as short sellers and naked short sellers. Then there are those that are always trying to flip thier shares for more. This lady knows about all of them. Then of course are the LONGS buy the dips and accumulate.

One more thing her husband is a GEOLOGIST...

I wonder why they would not quote some of their results of samples on A4 veins Etc. The 17 Oz per ton may have helped gererate new interest when reading the PR. If I was writing the PR I would have stated that SLI is drilling the target areas in A4 Zona Central that has had a maximum of up to 17 oz per ton of GOLD Au.

(FROM HERE ON IN I CUT AND PASTED FROM DIFFERENT PR's TO HELP NEWBIES AND REFRESH LONGS)

An ovoid (egg shaped) anomaly beneath the A-4 Vein at Zona Central that is approximately 1,450m long x 400m wide (open to the south) and 300-500m thick. To date, a total of 1,157 tons of bulk sample material averaging 0.93 oz/t gold has been extracted

from ongoing underground exploration development at several locations on the Tesoro Property

including:

• 643 tons averaging 0.77 oz/t gold from the A4 Vein

• 451 tons averaging 0.99 oz/t gold from the C1 Vein; and

• 63 tons averaging 2.04 oz/t gold from the C2 Vein.

The Tesoro Property has never been evaluated to depth, or to its full strike potential. This leaves

a large potential for the discovery of additional mineralization.

trenching and sampling has shown that there is a subtle and previously unappreciated halo

of carbonate alteration up to 40 meters wide associated with the low-resistivity geophysical

anomaly adjacent to the C5 Vein at Zona Canchete and adjacent to the A4 Vein at Zona Central,

which are separated by a distance of ±700 meters. Halos of carbonate alteration are common in

mesothermal gold veins (Atlas of Alteration, G.AC., 1996). Samples of the carbonate-alteration

zone (35 three-meter-long channel samples collected to date) are all gold-anomalous (>50 ppb

gold), and include intervals (for example, 9 meters of >500 ppb) that are higher grade than the

cut-off grade of oxide ore at Yanacocha (Newmont, 2008 year-end annual report).

The 217 tonnes of the bulk sample material was extracted from the A4 Vein. A total of 203.88

ounces of gold has been recovered. Most of the material was extracted from pods of high grade

material discovered during routine sampling of the shafts and the 42m level. The bulk samples

were processed at the milling facility of Dynacor Gold Mines Inc. located immediately north of

the Property. Included in this material is 40 tonnes grading 0.21 oz/t, 15 tonnes grading 1.0 oz/t,

8 tonnes grading 2.35 oz/t and 8 tonnes grading 4.69 oz/t gold.

ST. ELIAS MINES LTD.

News Release 2008-13 July 7, 2008)

A-4 Vein, Zona Central

On the A-4 Vein at Zona Central, 70.82 tons of bulk sample material was shipped to the Dynacor

mill and returned an average weighted grade of 0.49 oz/t gold. Assays of individual lots ranged

from 0.314 to 0.845 oz/t gold. All of this material was taken between the 52m level and the 61m

level on a sub-shaft located about 16 meters southeast of the main extraction shaft. In addition,

recent systematic channel-sampling results indicate that there is still good-grade material to the

northwest of the sub-shaft between the 42m and 52m levels (>0.5 opt Au) and on either side of

the main extraction shaft between the 8m and 31m level (>1.0 opt).

Most of these I forgot to put the dates of the excerps of the PR's..all can be verfied if someone wishes to put the time into it.

GFTA

GOD BLESS

Mr. Hobbes

New Message
Please login to post a reply