Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well I guess by looking at todays release, that Lori is gonna focus directly above the giant anomaly. There is a reason why she is gonna focus all her effort there first. I was hoping she would scatter test the anomalies, but it looks like she thinks she must prove something up quickly. She is going for the highest grade stuff first, or at least what we think is the highest grade. To come to think of it, she would most likely want to have what our geo,s would think, would be the best drill cores in her hand, if a suitor came calling.

I guess what I am saying, is that her drill plan is orchestrated to get the biggest possible effect from the first few holes.

The initial series of drill holes will test the "Zona Central IP Anomaly" in the A4, A5, A7 and A8 vein

areas of Zona Central. The drill holes will test high-priority drill targets identified by Titan 24

geophysical surveys and the down-dip extensions of known gold mineralization.

New Message
Please login to post a reply