Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am hoping for a good turn out tonight for the amount of interest in the past 2 days. We have now bumped the room size to 60-100 as the feedback has been overwhelming. Now we just need them to show.

I talked with Murry at lunchtime, he is very excited about this Lloyd presentation. He is pumped about the next few weeks and months to come. His thoughts are that all the investors that are involved already will be rewarded nicely for being involved at this stage of the game. He always says that we have all built this company to what is today. SLI have done well for retail investment approach to this point. The excitement will really come when the big brokers get into this stock.

I had breakfast with Mr Jones today and he said a broker at his meeting mentioned they are willing to wait to upwards of $5.00 before they get in as they need assays and a few of them before they jump on board. There will be a frenzy of buying once we see assays start to rollout. We must be super close to the trenching results being communicated. Wonder what this weeks news will be?

That said, "get'em while they are cheap" as this will get super intense on the emotional roller coaster during those times. It is all aligning very well for the next 2 or 3 months. My prediction will be the month of September will begin to show sp increases as the summer comes to a close and the investors get back into the swing of things. Bigger volume will come into Sept and Oct months (IMO).

Some Agoracom attendee that are coming tonight are:

The Don, Mr. Jones, BOW2U, Barthalomew, Whaler82, Polcat

Go Long.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply