Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am a first time poster so here we go. I hold two things near and dear to my heart that is honor and integrity, those r 2 things that can not be taken from you you must give them up. I admire your honesty and compassion. I have read your Bio and you are no dumby, a directional driller and college educated. you have techinical experience that makes you very informed on what has been going on in Peru. I to am college educated and have been in business for myself for 18 years with a billion dollar company that we represent, so i will way in on this form. IMHO i think those assays were processed awhile ago and drilling completed recently. From what ive read and thats all ive been doing on this form is also confidenticiality agreements have been signed,meetings had and IMHO i think something big is in the process of beeing done. I think it is either politics or world timing with the financial kaos we r in why this thing has blowin wide open for us investors.With this mess by all indications we are sitting on the answer to COUNTRIES solutions for reserve currency problem. Forbes interview, Murray in Chicago (and im sure he's not there to go to the Ophra show or catch a White Socks game), i am pretty sure they r meeting with some very important people for all of us. The pressure management must be under to do what is best must be intense, she must have an amazing team with her to help in this process. No on person could handle or control anything this big (WORLD CLASS FIND). So Lori is useing all the resorses possible to make this happen. IMHO lets stop beating around the bush and lets say it the way it is we dont need anymore information presented over and over again, we the smart ones or educated ones have bought into a life changeing and WORLD altering find IMHO that will make history soon. I don't mean to speak maybe out of turn but that is my opinion and i dont think im to far off, maybe for all we know this baby is done and we just have to wait but none the less we will and can change a little bit of history IMHO

Sep 30, 2011 10:16PM
Sep 30, 2011 11:16PM
Sep 30, 2011 11:31PM
Oct 01, 2011 12:09AM
Oct 01, 2011 09:20AM
Oct 01, 2011 10:52AM
Oct 01, 2011 11:48AM

Oct 01, 2011 12:11PM
Oct 01, 2011 12:52PM
Oct 01, 2011 02:35PM
Oct 01, 2011 04:55PM
Oct 01, 2011 06:44PM