Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Talking to Murry today and he said that the PP anouncerment would have to be made before any major NRs could be made. That was just after noon and he speculated that it could be as early as today---BINGO.

SO----maybe the NR train can go into hi gear now, lets hope so, cuz I can see a little frustration growing in our midst. But then again maybe we should not expect too much cuz I believe that Lori has an agenda, and if memory serves me well, all the pressure in the world is not going to make her show her poker hand before the time is right.

She will get us the best bang for our buck, even if it means pissing some impatient shareholders off---cuz I'll guarantee you one thing for sure, she has a lot more to lose in this venture than most individuals in this game. Her reputation is at stake as well as her financial investment and most importantly---14 or more years of her time. This is her dream we are being allowed to share in.

So we are going to sit down to a feast of Duck for thanksgiving (just kidding ) they're too small yet---but as Hog said they sure as hell are starting to make a lot of noise.!!!GOOD NOISE.

Everybody have a great long weekend in Canada and sleep easy my friends in other countries --the fun has just begun.!!!

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply