Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I agree that she could have done lots of things differently. And that is precisely what bugs me. As I have posted before (a long time ago) I don't believe that anything of significance will be released before the AGM.

Having said that, I would like nothing more than to have a huge NR that would make me EMail my vote for all the items on the circular in favor of management and just attend the AGM for a party. But as I see it coming we will be asked to vote for management with no news and put our faith blindly in management. I will be voting my shares at the AGM, based on whatever is released - and I hope it will be good.

I keep thinking that the reason the SP is in a funk is that the deep drill isn't on site, even though it was supposed to start in October. And further to that, I feel that the real speculation will only begin when drilling begins on the ovoid.

Be that as it may, the stock has done exceptionally well in the last two years, but at some point, people will start asking not what have you done for me but what will you do for me tomorrow.

All speculation on my part.

Ismore

New Message
Please login to post a reply