Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If a shareholder owns 400 shares and sells 300, there is not going to be a huge change in one's lifestyle. However relative to the average income of any country, if a shareholder owns 40,000 shares and sells 30,000 this usually would be an important decision. If I was in the position to make this decision and was not cognizant of the importance of the link library and the nature of knowledgeable people in this forum and the nature of geophysical studies, I think I would seek professional help.

Seeking a geological consultant that is familiar with Titan 24 images to investigate the information that is available should cause careful thinking, and the monetary expense is relative to the individuals' risk-reward tolerance. All geologists will say that until the drill core analysis is reported, SLI is a speculation, and buyer beware. On the other hand, how many geologists have ever seen such a massive anomaly as pictured below Zona Central? Throw in the accompanying resistivity, conductivity and chargeability values as well as a background of samples, both surface and underground, of sulfides associated with gold, mostly with impressive concentrations. Mrs. Cramer had two geologists look at SLI and both are now shareholders. As well, we are recently told trenching, started months ago is ongoing; this alone means the surfaces explored so far are profitable.

"The criteria of civilized behavior is postponing immediate rewards for larger ones later."

New Message
Please login to post a reply