Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I think any monitoring of messages in this forum should be left to the hub leaders.

In my google searches for information i happened upon the Stockroom forum......that is not a pleasant place! I think that the respect each of the members here shows for each others opinions is commendable. It is inevitable that everybody will not agree at all times...but each person is entitled to their own opinion. The option to not respond will ensure that negativity is not enabled to spread.

I thank the hub leaders here for their information. The links provided have assisted me invaluably in researching this investment. Following the links on the company website and Google....also yield great information....the trick is to put all the pieces of the puzzle together... it is a lot to absorb.....the enormity of possibilities....it a lot to absorb.

This forum is a valuable tool to share ideas...information....as with all tools....they work best when used properly....for the correct task.

New Message
Please login to post a reply