Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Dec 12, 2011 10:33AM
Dec 12, 2011 11:03AM
Dec 12, 2011 11:37AM

Hey Silverback,

It is my understanding as well that results must be released in a timely fashion in accordance to regulations, however I am also under the understanding that as long as those who are privy to unreleased material are blacked out AND that the news is released before the blackout is lifted to ensure a fair trading environment it satifies regulations(as was explained by Lori at the AGM). In addition to that (as Lori explained at the AGM) the company has the flexibility to release results piecemeal or as the enitire drill program is completed, which is exactly what seems to be happening strategically.

as a side note... I would be very interested to know whether the increase to a 20,000m program has technically been defined by the company to the regulators as the current 10,000m program plus a seperate additional 10,000m program OR the current 10,000m program has been extended to 20,000m? This would be VERY significant as the former would require the company to release its to date findings at the conclusion of the first program at the latest...while the latter would extend the window for the company to hold back the results as long as the Blackout remained in place...allowing the company to gather twice as much information before exposing thier cards.

...now in regards to your pondering what Lori's method might be. In short I think the method can be likened to the sales negotiation addage "he who speaks first loses".

If the sole purpose of St Elias Mines is to explore properties, prove resources, then sell for maximum value then it is clear that someday whether 2 days or 2 years from now there will be an offer/negotiation and by the company holding its cards close to the vest as long as possible, it gives the company the greatness opportunity to negotiate from a position of power, which ultimately will bring the shareholders its maximum value.

Just one man's opinion,

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply