Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

What a great post. Let me first say that I am one of the investors who is not a miner and have never had any geological training. There are a lot of investors who fit this MO. That surely doesn't mean we cannot contribute to the success of SLI by investing and listening to the "Experts" on this board. Having said that, the well educated miners must understand that the uneducated need simple facts and explanations to feel comfortable with their investment. ...What do I mean? Well, it's taken me about 6 months to realize that the drilling must start to identify the boundaries of the anamaly. It's real simple (now) for me to understand that any hole drilled ouside the anomaly will show mostly low numbers of gold concentration. I have to tell you that when my associates saw the low numbers they thought we were finished. They were thinking in ounces and the results came out in low grams. What else would they think? They sold! If the overall strategy of drilling is to find the borders of the anomaly so that they can value the real size of the find (inside the borders) then just say that in simple English so that everyone can understand, then go directly into technical explanations if it's necessary. Now the average Joe knows what the company is doing and won't or at least shouldn't panic when they see low grades in the early drilling reports!

So, in summary, if management (Lori) through explanations on their website or through interviews (which Lori seems to like doing) for the public, explain this clear and simple strategy (which you miners already know) the other investors won't be prone to panic if for example a hole "# blank" shows only one gram per ton instead of ounces as we haven't yet got to the anomaly! "Keep it simple stupid" is a wonderful technique for explaining to the uneducated in any technical field. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply