Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I never thought I would say this, but there appears that no matter how much DD you have done, there are times when its too much. At the end of the day, the market makes its own decision on the DD and sets the sp. This will always be the case, a stock is only worth what the market says it is worth. Thats why you get some stocks trading at 100,s times forward earnings , while others trade at less than real time earnings. The imbalances on some of these stocks fundementals in regards to worth, are ridiculous. But at some point in time, that discrepency in sp has to be corrected. Sometimes it corrects on its own, other times it may take a bid from an interest to get the sp to reflect the value of the stock. Nevertheless, sp,s in this market are based on evaluations, and at the end of the day,thats how things will finish, if a company is not slowly taken over by a larger entity that will swallow the small guy, and only pay for something, what they are willing to pay.

All the DD done here on this stock should suggest a much higher sp, yet, here we sit today at what appears to be an undervalued situation to many. The sp will stay this way until the markets DD says that we are worth more. So, in fact, the markets DD has priority over ours everytime. Even though I don,t agree with the markets DD, I have no choice but to accept it, it is what it is. After the years of research, to get this kind of a slap in the face, doesn,t feel good. But, I am stubborn and strong, and will stand up for something I believe in, even if I am the only one. Mr Market is not gonna tell me what this stock is worth, I will tell myself. And if I am wrong, its only myself to blame. And if I am wrong, whats the sense for anyone to do DD in this market? The little guy has little chances of succeeding, no matter how hard he tries and works on supporting his/her investment, we are at the mercy of the markets.

Our DD has got ourselves way ahead of the markets, that is the problem with the sp. Thats why Silverback can say we should only have a market cap of $40 million, he is right, but only right because he is looking at how the market valuates juniors.We crossed that sp threshold when we went far and beyond any other research, by exploring every possibility of our SLI. It has hurt us short term, but if we are right, we will be the winners long term, by having done our homework. Its a sit and wait game right now, with a possibility of 2 catalysts in the near term.

So, in the present, maybe we have done too much DD?

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply