Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: A simple question of how information is handled...
Well the example is directly above my post. The reason I am invested is because at one time I thought this was a world class deposit with a competent management team. Now so far the deposit is average to below average and although it's still "early" in the drilling program, if we followed the original drill plan, it would be half done. And I am still waiting for someone with more expertise then myself give my an example of a good desicion by management. Call me fair weather. I don't care, I'm not here to stroke managements ego or be on the pep squad. I'm here to make money. There has been no "good news" that I've seen. Just speculation that all these changes are postive rather then negative. If you folks find the need to be die hard fans of management and that will help you sleep better, that's your choice. But no one can tell me they are as confident as they were 6 months ago.
New Message
Please login to post a reply