Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Discussing our issues and venting allows all of us a broad outlook on our investment and where we wish to take it from there. I personally am a huge fan of our properties and some of our management team. What I've seen of Lori at the agm, recently in Calgary and listening in on the cc brings me to the conclusion that she has some sort of issue answering to shareholders. This is my opinion and I'm not going to defend it. I've been very pro Sli up to this point and will ride this out but something better improve by agm or she's going to need some big money shareholders supporting her regarding a positive vote. I'm still a firm believer Lori figures she'll have this wrapped up before she needs to worry about votes which would explain a lot. IMO of course. if she does in fact have assays in hand I sure hope we don't see any insider trading before the next batch comes out...
New Message
Please login to post a reply