Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Real888

I have no problem with the Spin off to Havilah. I believe that the only way the BC properties will get developed in our lifetime is if a separate entity is to explore it. SLI should be spending its time and money developing Peru which is what they are doing. So far, so good. I don't think there is any question with either company's future.

On the other hand, I'm not that certain I like the involvement with IGD, even though I own shares of IGD also. What I don't like is that both the Vilcoro and Cueva Blanca was optioned off before to other companies (with great fanfare and a NR , if I may be so bold).

Then next thing we know, for whatever reason, SLI has the properties back and optioning them to IGD. I don't believe we ever found out why the previous optionees did not fulfil their contracts. This, in my opinion gives the impression of a shell game referred to by ICED earlier today.

But like it or not, we are stuck for the long run if we are to make any money here.

Ismore

New Message
Please login to post a reply