Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You provided part of the answer I have been looking for for a long time and could not get an answer to. I could never figure out why sli optioned out those properties to other entities. It would have made sense "if" those other companies were truly outsiders bringing outside money in for exploration but they were not. Lori and her crew were behind them all and thus Lori and company were still responsible for the fund raising whether they did it through sli or igd so the question was always why not do it all under one name and legal entity versus multiple. Here is what you said that opened the door for me to see a possible reasonable explanation and I thank you for it. You said:

"To do more financing at this stage, with approx 130 million shares fully diluted, to work on the other properties, at the same time as working on the Tesoro, would cause much more dilution to SLI shareholders."

Now while that makes perfectly good sense in terms of the protection of sli shareholders the question remains as to whether or not that was the actual motive for doing this. Much of this is like a Sherlock Holmes detective story which to me gets more interesting all the time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply