Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Selling stock at this point will get you nowhere.Too many questions unanswered.

Obviously somebody wants these stocks or else the SP would have fell off the face of the earth this morining. I have NOT sold A thing, but seriously I was expecting to see single digits when I woke up this morning. This is a good sign.

If we end up with a massive trade volume today and the price stays fairly solid, all it means is somebody wants your stock. DON'T LET THEM HAVE IT!!

And it would be awesome if somebody could tell me if any of the drill shots have been even close to the area at which quantec information shows the anomoly????

Quantec is a top notch company. I have read all about them.

Something is weird about the drill results they choose to release. They have mines on either side of the property, have pulled awesome bulk samples from property, there is no water meaning everything quatec showed is mineralization.

Whats going on? I personally think people with share power are f*ucking with this stock to getthe most shares humanly possible until that spin off is done etc.

Just my opinion.

May 30, 2012 06:36AM
lb7
May 30, 2012 07:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply