Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Let's REALLY dig deep and discuss what constitutes an Off-topic post...

I feel as function does that the 1-2 posts of the 10 posts each day that are borderline or blatantly off-topic...are destroying our company as we can clearly see by the SP continuing to plummet.

I think just because articles/info relate to Mining, Markets, and/or Business it's a far stretch to suggest that they relate in any way to SLI just because it is a mining business on a market.

I suggest we focus our attentions on what constitutes an off-topic post so we can stop the bleeding and turn our SP around...if every post becomes on-topic a rebound to 2.80 will be just around the corner.

focusing our attentions on trivial off-topic stuff like Investor Relations not answer phone calls or returning messages in the wake of a 94% collapse...is really time we could use to debate whether the price of gold REALLY relates to SLI or is it just a coincidence that SLI refers to itself as a gold exploration company.

Afterall what publicly traded company has someone who answers the phone in investor relations more than once a month anyway?

Do you think if Google lost 94% of it's value in under a year they would have someone answering investor phone calls?...of course not...they would be focused on making sure people like function and I didn't have to suffer the appauling task of wading through 1 or 2 clearly off-topic posts on an internet forum.

So let's get focused on what's important...and define what constitutes off-topic...afterall there are many things surrounding my investment in SLI that cause me concern...but this is the one big thing I lose sleep over.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply