Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Let's REALLY dig deep and discuss what constitutes an Off-topic post...

Clarification

posted on Aug 24, 12 01:53AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Just wanted to clarify that both Stewie and I were trying to express how absurd it is for someone to make such an issue about being off-topic when we have much bigger concerns with our investment.

IMO there has been hardly any discussion as of late because there has been so little news from mgmt. therefore, there is no reason for someone to continually be concerned about a few off-topic posts since there is so very little discussion going on at the moment.

Also, I am of the belief that some individuals are using off-topic rules as a red herring in order to keep Sculpin from providing us with relevant info which could affect our investment either directly or indirectly. What better way to try to weaken our shareholder strength as a group than redirecting our attention to something so meaningless than what really matters to us....Our Investment In SLI!!

Just wanted the meaning for my previous post made a little clearer so it wouldn't be misunderstood.

Tweety

New Message
Please login to post a reply