Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It is with amusement that I write this post and also enthusiasm. Not to degrade Agoracom administration in any way, but I do question their recent activity in censoring my and others posts on the "Common Law" topic, with a raised " Spock eyebrow", I may add.

It is disheartening to see many forums on Agoracom where innocent investors have been shafted by regulators, governments, etc. A stand needs to be made and Agoracom by all means should be supporting such a stand instead of resorting to turning a blind eye and letting themselves, Agoracom, be controlled by accepting things as they are. Agoracom and its owners KNOW exactly how things really run in these markets and things are rigged to continuously deprive investors of their savings and hard earned dollars. Nobility it is what I expect from Agoracom, not a repositioning to the rear of any movement that investors make to make a stand. There are no laws that Agoracom must adhere to if they involve covering up the truth or aiding and abetting. Understand that I am not implying that Agoracom is aiding and abetting any direction against shareholders interests at this time, but do ask of Agoracom to retain a high standard and remain with investors interests instead of that of the markets and all attributed facets thereof. Even though a law may dictate censorship, I remind you of any harm that may come to others as a result and the contemplation if it is really just to conceal things from investors or the public? Nevertheless, I could continue all day on the ethics of this subject, but to cut it short, Agoracom, ask of what you are doing, by censoring posts is ethical and based upon integrity?
The shareholders of SLI, and other investors, have been oppressed and suppressed into submission for way too long, where they are constantly exploited by a corrupt market, these investors need to make a stand now, and Agoracom again, I ask for you to stand with us. We SLI shareholders are left with little choice but to pursue the COMMON LAW route, whereas ALL laws in this matter are BIASED TO shareholders and ANY investor in these markets. If you Agoracom have followed this story, which I know you have to a degree, then you are fully aware of the injustices that we shareholders and others are being served under an unjust system. You know that I have been denied "DUE PROCESS" in a judicial decision a year or more ago, this alone depicts the biasm that we as shareholders are up against, only one smidgen of a large biasm.

Agoracom, I ask of you to assist us and to reinstate all posts to do with the "Common Law" subject so that investors are INFORMED of our future actions and so that we can take this bull by the horns and give it an immense shake. If you are afraid, please collaborate with us, we can help you through it, for there is no reason to fear anything.

Thank You
RICK JEWERS

New Message
Please login to post a reply