Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If I recall correctly Minera Santa Elisa still owns the rights. So If St Elias still owns MSA, shareholders have an interest in Tesoro. Molson is the expert here.

Molson, or someone with her level of factual knowledge, her level-headedness, and her avoidance of conspiracy theories, needs to sit down with a securities lawyer and explore the possibilities. And not the lawyers used by the dissidents, they were useless, more of a danger to the dissidents than a help.

The goal I expect would be to determine if it is possible to call a Special Meeting of Shareholders so that new Directors could be appointed. That would not be cheap. Also, you may face opposition. And you'd have to activate the company from its current status. Again securities lawyer are needed. 

If you got this far, I'd toss in ten grand for five million shares. 

And the drill results were not bogus. They just didn't hit the anomalies, as planned. I guess you want to drill them.

You'd also want Brophy on your side, he knows how things work at Tesoro. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he was even now running a crew of informales , chipping away at surface veins, and getting the ore processed. All under the protection of the Shining Path.  No lol's about it. 

Apr 06, 2017 12:06PM
Apr 06, 2017 12:16PM
Apr 06, 2017 05:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply