Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 30, 2012 12:39PM
Jan 30, 2012 01:59PM
Jan 30, 2012 02:48PM
Jan 30, 2012 04:39PM
I'm not here to "enlighten" anyone. If you want my opinion, I'll share it. If this project was proceeding according to initial plans and everything was going on according to schedule, then we wouldnt have seen the mass exodus that we have had recently. It could have been avoided if they gave an indication of the following: 1. They were mandated to release the initial results. 2. The two former board members left on good terms. 3. All but one of the holes were actually on the peremeter. 3. Doubling the drill program was required to get a better picture of the resource in the ground. We do not know if these four points are facts or speculation. They could be easily interpreted in the exact opposite of the way I wrote them. Which, as the market has indicated to be the case. If management was confident and things were unchanged, the NR's should have been written to indicate all the changes were in fact postive rather then leave it up to our interpretation.
Jan 30, 2012 08:22PM
Jan 31, 2012 07:52AM
Jan 31, 2012 09:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply