Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 30, 2012 12:39PM
Jan 30, 2012 01:59PM
Jan 30, 2012 02:48PM
Jan 30, 2012 04:39PM
Jan 30, 2012 08:22PM
Unfortunatly the common reoccurring theme I have mentioned in my posts fits so well with our current situation. Trust me there is nothing that would make me happier then to jump on the Happy Train to Plessentville with the rest of you, but that is not my style. There seems to be enough of that going on without me. You talk about expressing the same opinion for two days? How about the same opinion that has expressed for the last two years? Any day now, any day now..... Trust Lori. Murray is a hard worker, SS St. Elias. All things that I've heard expressed dozens of more times then being critical and holding them accountable. And where has that got us now? And don't suggest that I sell my stake beause I've heard that dozens of times as well. Just because I am not all sunshine and lollipops dosent mean I'm not in this "Long and Strong" (also something I've heard over and over). Since when does long and strong mean complacency? Shoudnt "Long and Strong" mean expressing our concerns so that we are actually all in this "Long and Strong"?
Jan 31, 2012 07:52AM
Jan 31, 2012 09:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply