Free

OK Storm

posted on Nov 21, 2007 07:55PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I know what a mutual fund is. Was in that biz for 11 years. Was simply borrowing the phrase to illustrate the point that UC has been shabby, but there is no quarantee that shabbiness will continue.

That said this is still very much a Missouri stock. "Show me." There is a reason that UC has lagged the others up at McFaulds and that is, of course, credibility.

You say that mindless predictions of $1 share price are a pump and dump aimed at sucking in newbies. Perhaps this is so.

You also say that the company is seeking more financing and this is dilutive. Not true. The financing is seeked and closed. You say drill results have been mediocre and maybe will change but under present circumstance thats a very big maybe. Huh? What are these "Present circumstances" that lead you to believe that mediocre results will continue? New President, new drill team, new aero survey?

I wouldnt say your words are mindless. Not at all. Any chance they may be a reverse pump and dump? Perhaps this is so.

If you look at some of the crazy questions newbies ask, like "what is a 43-101, an azimuth, etc. Are these drill results good? You gotta know these sheeples are gonna get sheared somewhere. Hardly matters where.

Really tho, the percentage of people that invest in stocks is very small. The percentage of people that do their own thinkin without a broker is much smaller still. I have no idea how small but I would almost guess insignificant. But the ones that do, I have noticed are some very bright SOB's. All the pumpin and bashin in the world will have about as much affect on them as a flea on an elephant's arse.

I read and researced the stock market for about 15 years before I stuck a toe in and I still only have a toe in, cept now I'm standin on my head. Hee Hee. As for newbies that didnt do their learnin first, well, c'est la vie.

Nice chattin with ya.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply