Free

Got To Say...

posted on Nov 21, 2007 08:56PM

The discussion is getting much better.

I will not go over the few things I presented to this Forum in the past few months or so, but I think what I did post was fair and for the newcomers some of it may help.

Doing your own DD is a first necessity. With that, I have learned a different prespective on the Mexico situation and though it was very helpful, I still feel more as I did early on than any sence of being misled by the company information.

The situation there has yet to work it's self out as management would have wanted, but that is not a negative against the previous CEO. Some things, no matter how well considered, just do not click, and some things (actually many things) need readjustment, re-examination, reaproachment etc. before they finally start clicking properly. That is not necessarily the fault of management.

As for releasing news: Good to do when it is there to be released. Anything else is what you call____ (do not post a response to fill in the blank - most should already know and thoes who do not need to do more DD).

As a closing thought: Past management, in my way of thinking must have been on the ball to have been chosen as the JV partner for SPQ/KWG. They came in as a 'White Knight' to help SPQ/KWG hang on to what turns out to be 'among the best and most valueable mineral-estate in the country and likely in the world. Guess that was not outside their control.

Holding a stock implies optimism by the holder. With that, show it everyone. Don't need pie in the sky, especially given the recent past, but anything less means you have already moved on.

Looking to the future!

Old Joe

PS: Do appresiate the critical review of the Mexico problems but not the negative tone interwoven with some (not all) of commentary. I did learn from it!

MOVING ON

New Message
Please login to post a reply