Free

nopoo and then mcmoney

posted on Dec 01, 2007 10:50PM
Nopoo, I agree with your assessment of the situation leading up to the current events at the McFauld's Lake prospects. It is almost the same reasoning that led me to get into UC. But the clincher was the Mexican properties. If you read my recent post(s) on the matter then you will know that I hope the Mexican situation was what ultimately can be thought of as a calamity of unforeseen things (though the dealing with them is a little puzzling - that I concede to mcmoney). I have read BraveKind on the NOT Forum as he posts there even more than I do (just a little dig, for fun's sake, there BK) and I understand his perspective as well. If UC and company do not hit Ni on the anomalies already drilled and NOT gets the Mine to be into development stage (or whoever buys it from NOT as that seems to be the plan) then this type of Cu/Zn discovery (once drilled up to sufficient tonnage) will then be feasible and thus less down side risk. Ni is better and there is more than a reasonable chance that they will come up with some or a lot of it. Thus the speculation is worth much. Mcmoney, though you bellow, you do very good on research and seem to be much more up on the Mexican situation than I may ever be able to boast, but remember that many of the rest of us are willing to be a little more patient and hope the Mexican situation gets its self turned around. If (and let us hope it does) it works it can move quite quickly to turning out a small (maybe larger than small) profit which will prevent any future need to go the the market with a PP to raise cash. If we get even a small increase in postings by new comers will you remain unhappy and try to drive them away? As we do have considerable potential it will eventually be recognized by others. Untill then I, for one, think the Share Price is already in excellent buying territory and will be increasing my holdings while I can. May take a little while to get the proper recognition for the stock but that is what makes it buy worthy now. In general I do think the share price is way under where it should be, and compared to many of the others in the McFauld's Lake area, it is PROFOUNDLY under valued. In fact it is presently easy to tell which companies are the best in terms of potential. They are the ones that are way under valued. Conversely, the ones sofar with less proven potential are the ones way over valued. Some time, soon I hope, the situation will reverse its self. That will be the start of the good times for us. Bulk up now and let the company get the Winter Drill Program under way. Mexico could be interesting with in the same time frame and so we need to be patient. Alert, but patient. mcmoney, I like Steak, so put some in my Christmas Food Hamper. I'll do the same for yours! Thanks! Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply