Free

Decorum in the forum.

posted on Dec 02, 2007 06:25AM

Please, let's not let this disscussion forum degenerate to S-House levels.  Polite chatter only, no matter how much something irks you. 

McMoney, you make valid points about Galore.  Knocked the stuffing out of a few of my stocks in the same area.  Talk about stocks reacting by "closeology"  Yikes.  Decent article in Fin Post saturday on the very topic.

You also make a valid point that resluts for UC are not stellar.  It's very early yet and we all know that.  As I mentioned before, UC is a Missouri stock. Show me.  Nada will happen before.  A given.

Bravekind makes a valid point in that we have found some stuff and bodes well for the future.  Future is the key word, and we all know that too.

Personally, I am taking a stand in the "glass half full" camp on UC.

I'm a patient arse buzzard, don't believe in the dead money theory of investing cause I'm gone in the truck all week and by virtue of that, have to be in a take a position and wait style.  I'll give em a year or so to fill my glass.  Won't sweat, whine, moan or spout off before then.  If my glass comes back empty, I will question management's mother's selection of military footwear as a fashion statement and move on.  Wiser.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply