Free

I think some sellers are there because there was no immediate results from ROF drilling and not everyone has bought in to the value of UC's gold production and future drilling at Xora etc. The ROF will take time and $$...right now I think our focus is to secure the 55% (which should be done this year..I think)...then we start a new JV with SPQ and KWG and we only pay our share ie 55% for further exploration..ie we put up a $1 million it would be matched approx. by JV partners with another 1 million. Why should we go it alone until we have secured our 55%. THe ROF will take time and $$$ unless someone drills right on our border and finds something. I think a lot of selling is from short term holders who were expecting a hit from ROF.

The buy in on Mexico will come when we actually get production going at La Yesca and moreso when we start drilling Xora. If the price of gold keeps going we could see a run on a lot of gold juniors. I am a long term holder..I don't see any point in selling. I think mexico LaYesca etc..could quite easily take us to 40-60 cents in the next 6 months to a yeart but that's just my opinion. I may be conservative with this estimate. There is also the option of duplicating this small scale mining operation once we have the learning curve in place. I am not aware of anyone else who is focussing on this niche..if gold keeps going up...there will be I'm sure other opportunities...having a good operation and people who work at the mine who believe in it...is money in the bank JMHO.

The two big prizes we still hold is "ROF" and Copalquin (200 square km) but we have to walk before we run it may take a couple of years before something big happens or sooner..who knows. If we can get $3-4 million/year coming out of LaYesca it could open a lot of doors. Something big from either one of these would be huge.

Meanwhile there will no doubt be sellers..who are looking for short term plays. I don't like the softening of the price but I also recognize that JIM is not a pumper so what you get is what you see. 7-8 cents is a heck of a buy..I wish I had waited a couple of weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply