Free

Hey SRV.

Thanks for the support.

No response to date. I understand that people may have been busy with PDAC but investor relations should never take a back seat.

I have been in with UC for sometime, one of the most significant holdings in my portfolio. I do my DD as best I can pooling from a variety of resources and expertise. However there is more than just DD to support investor confidence. Public relations is key in all aspects of venture capital. Investors need to be a part of the process from the grassroots to the mass media PRs. Transparency, diligence and engagement must support strong relations between managment and investors. We are in part owners of this company.

Accolades of how hard the team at UC work, the relentless hours, difficult conditions mean little when the foundations of investor confidence begin to wear.

This is where I feel relations are presently. We have had no significant updates for more than 3 months on exploration in the ROF and on La Yesca. Links to documents that have been posted by Applepiuck are only dressed up version of old news. La Yesca, "one step closer to production", an old and tired phrase. Many posters are scrambling to salvage some integrity for management. We know what was proposed for McFauld's in December and one has to wonder if the wheels fell off those plans.

I have had some updates from other posters here, third person news regarding only a few holes at McFauld's being drilled and read posts by others that there is something significant that is not been released. I don't want second or third party news. I expect it from Mr. Voisin and the team at UC.

IMHO I believe the best investment UC could make is to develop a PR position before there is a major pull back from inventors.

I await a response from management.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply