Free

Good morning JMH my new friend, Coffee or tea? : Obviously, in many ways you are correct, but in others a bit hazy.

I am not privy to Jim's plans, nor am I a financial genius, but from what I have seen and believe he is apparently attempting to build a solid base for his group based upon mutual metal production, and collective self financing from several smaller. but rich, mines, not paper production. That will come later.

Paper and propaganda can produce results quickly, but also is hazardous in the long run, especially under our presently unpredictable future, which may extend for years yet.

Until the market can return to a fairly stable platform, Gold and Silver in the physical form is far more secure than paper which can disolve overnight, a situation which we all are painfully aware of, while the metal remains with value.

For myself, I would rather have several smaller mines under a parent company, pooling their production in a collective action. In many ways they could out produce a far larger company with far less of an expenditure.

Unfortunately, all of this takes time, but the end results could far outweigh the potential next market breakdown in having physical assets rather than just paper.

As the Lacadon Indians in Quintana Roo, Mexico, once told me

"No-one has seen tomorows Sun"

Don Jose de La Mancha ( the secluded Saintly mule pusher)

New Message
Please login to post a reply