Free
Message: Can't make it for tea, gotta work, work, work ...............

Hi goldbarron, you said....

"I am questioning the accuracy of the profile info...I think someone at Agoracom probably does a cursory check on these profiles every month or so... ie Aug 10th. Most this info is very old...if the info about the Mill was or is correct and is an update from Apr 26th then we would have had a NR. I do not put any credence in this profile info until I see a NR from Jim or Gary."

My reply : I am not certain that it is necessary to put out a news release for the information provided here. UC Resources pays a monthly fee to Agoracom to provide investor information. They chose to do that here. Good for us. Perhaps the noted info did not have to be reported by news release, I really don't know.

I only assume that because UC pays for the services of Agoracom that Agoracom only provides updates direct from the company and not a cursory check by themselves.

I am not trying to create an argument here, I just think that we are being given the information that we need and I applaud you for finding it, because I didn't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply