Free
Message: Can't make it for tea, gotta work, work, work ...............

I am somewhat pleased that I am not the only one who is challenged to find the 'material' truth through our official IR site and UC Company website.

I know that Jim decided to spend his time and our money on drilling and operations rather than communication through these two portals. I do not dispute this priority, I am simply putting my (our) best interest forward at this junction. I purport that our website does not need replacing, but rather a wholesale review and update of company information.

I am reasonably certain that Jim and Gary check this site for investor sentiment. Perhaps Gary can light the fire under Damion to get all our published factual info current prior to the end of August. It would be a great demonstration of getting control and building a platform for a series of NR successes.

On September 4th Gary will have been in his position as CEO for a month. As he has been active in UC for the past five years or so, I suggest that it should not take him more than 30 days to get his ducks lined up and priorties set. (not like a new CEO recruit) I will inquire a response from him through Agoracom on that date to address all of the questions and points that you folks have made.

Solidarity is cool.

New Message
Please login to post a reply