Free

Morning blue eyes: Join me for an early morning cuppa coffee luv?

I, probably as well as anyone, knows just what one feels when a doctor flatly states, "Sorry, but you have terminal cancer". Of course my question was "k , just what are my chances"? 80% within a few months" he replied. "Ok, just how and where do we begin my fight"? I answered.

This started an interesting period of my life, I learned to face myself directly with no excuses allowed. He outlined a program of 3 simultaneous surgeries, followed by conventional radiation and chemo.

I then started in with the intensive study of Cancer, it's physiology and psychology from the 30's on. I raided the University of Az med library, the internet, and personal communications with various doctors, I have approx. 1000+ hrs in it's study. This included both conventional and unconventional treatments.

I finally allowed surgery because the neck cancer was soo aggressive, growing at the rate of perhaps 1/16 -1/8 of an inch weekly. They say I looked like a squirrel gathering nuts for the winter with my puffed out neck. They gave me a radical neck dissection, but somehow I retained full control of my head

I ended up with greatly restricted vertical movement of my right arm, and a decided limp from my left leg, and a sexy leer from my right lower lip ---- hwever it now has been 9 years and there is absolutely no sign of cancer anywhere in my body, despite their repeated attempts to find any, since they know it must be there , so I have become the Golden boy for my Oncology dept. hehehe...

Of course this seriously hampered my running around Tayopa and chasing girls. sigh

Yes luv, I certainly do know what you are talking of. Unfortunately I have already donated to another program, but next month, during your 'walkabout' I will again donate to your personal program, and I urge others to do so also..

Now drink your coffee, it is getting cold.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s.Geeze yer a gorgeous looking gal

New Message
Please login to post a reply