Free

Been reading up on the mill process. Tough slug that. Maybe our old buddy Hoov can weigh in with the dope. Ya readin', bubba?

How do you crank up the TPD on the mill? Fresh dirt? How do you crank a 250 tpd to a 500 tpd? Parallel systems? Do you mix fresh with old dirt and add another ball mill, filters, electrowinning? What?

A condensed PHD Chem. thesis about now would be good. I've e-mailed JimBob and asked for same and will report when he fires back, but I am sure he is pretty busy and won't be able to write too much on his Crackberry. I've been a-googlin this topic in every manner this morning and the answers seem a bit hard to come by. Process seems not too difficult to grasp, but the method of increasing the tpd is not particularly clear, or I haven't stumbled on it as yet.

Anybody know anything?

As far as goes the drill, when I last yakked to Gary, he didn't say if this was an old piece of junk or a spanky new unit. Maybe JLate can give him a shout directly for the answer. He is probably getting tired of me rattling his cage. Gary's still got one good wing and he will probably use it to realign my nose if I keep buggin him. Let us know shortly, Lately. Thankly.

I'm sniffin something on the stove as JimBob is prone to say. Is it a bit of sentiment change for this old dog of a stock? Is .05 the new .04?

Be careful out there if sentiment changes for this and others. Not to worry, tho. If you miss out, I will fill you full of PBR tall boys and pat you on yer head with a "There, there, another bus will be along in a minute." Got a big shoulder and a tea towel for moppin up. Hee Hee.

Cat's in flagpole mode agin. Must consult with her.

Crackin' daylicht. Out to garden to harvest some brekky.

Later

Truck

Aug 26, 2012 08:28AM
Aug 26, 2012 09:07PM
Aug 27, 2012 02:40AM
Aug 27, 2012 04:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply