Free
Aug 26, 2012 06:28AM

G'morning trucker, when you get back from the garden, come on out into the patio for coffee with me. you can watch the sun rise 'Outer China cross the bay' with me (apol Kipling)

You asked some interesting questions. How to increase mill production over factory spec. First remember that factory. specifications are considered as the max efficiency for their product, exceed this and you run into undue wear and tear on their product. Fortunately most have a wide error of reference..

Having been in the position of running a few mills with a free hand, i can suggest several ways, not necessarily recommended though. A bit like hot rodding a truck.

You can increase the quality of the crusher materiel by several ways, decrease the size from the crusher, increase the speed of rotation of the mill, insert the cyanide solution earlier in the processing cycle, and use an Atomic Absorption meter to monitor the cyanide reaction time, for feeding the Merrill / Crowell in order to pull it at the critical moment of max efficiency, not max production.

The chemical procesing is in Hoov's line of expertise.

DonnJOse d eLa Mancha

Aug 26, 2012 09:07PM
Aug 27, 2012 02:40AM
Aug 27, 2012 04:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply