Free

Were ALS CHemex of Vancouver, per Aug 8 release for the Mirador and Las Cuatos channels and such.

I had the same message when I tried to post this note yesterday so I don't think it's your 'puter, Keeg.

They hauled arse on getting the new samples out from the ancient mine. Wonder what them lads is in such an all fired hurray for? What they find that was so fascinating? My guess is they might just add a few more pokes to the drill campaign as the ancient mine was not on the original drill plan as near as I can gather.

Was up on Lake St. Clair looking at trailer parks/marinas on Sunday. They got Muskie, lots of 'em. Buddy says they grabbin them over by the mouth of the Detroit river. Friend of mine is going to show me how to catch 5 foot of them without losing any fingers. Them is real fish. No worms necessary. Dang vicious looking buggars.

If Jimmy brings this ship in soon, I will catch one, taxiderm it and name it Mr. Voisin.

Good luck catchin them little troots there Keeg. Congrats on the 40 bye the bye.

Off to work.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply