Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

My thoughts have been drifting towards the possibility that Ecuador, with Correa and his Government wanting to be so involved with its country's natural resources, doesn't want to J.V. this mine with ARU it's self....

With the high quality people of the mining industry that ARU has been hiring recently...and with the feelings of many on this board that ARU might be headed towards working this mine themselves, it would make logical sense for Ecuador to want to be involved...

Why keep giving the majors all the quality projects...I am starting to think that ARU's management would be the best company to now run this project to fruition...and that the best possible partner would be Ecuador itself...they would both have the counrty's and it's population hearts and minds as their focal point for treating the counrty right....I don't believe any of the majors would have that even on their "screen" unless they had to!

So I do believe there is a chance that ARU might join with Ecuador in developing this project of our's.....I think the could raise the monies needed from their oil trade...and that ARU's management could hire the quality personnel to make this happen...like everyone here has been saying..."who in the mining world wouldn't want to be involved with ARU's Fruta Del Norte project!"

It might take long than we had hoped to profit of of this stock, but in the long run this would be one of the biggest CASH COWS ever!

Dividends ever month for a long long time....

Just some crazy thoughts this morning,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply