Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

The only way ARU would get into a JV with Ecuador is by being forced by Ecuador to let them take a part of the FDN project. This would do absolutely nothing for ARU or the FDN project.

Ecuador has no expertise in the mining business and has no money to contribute for an equity position. In fact having Ecuador as a "partner" IMO would not be an asset but rather a hindrance in obtaining financing to complete the project. This would be a terrible deal for ARU and all of its shareholders!

Let's face it....Ecuador through all the tax provisions they are proposing like royalties, corporate taxes, windfall taxes are in FACT A PARTNER WITH ARU ! I don't think they should go so far as to get deeper involved with the government of Ecuador.

YOUR POINT

"It might take long than we had hoped to profit of of this stock, but in the long run this would be one of the biggest CASH COWS ever!

Dividends ever month for a long long time...."

I have yet to see a Large Gold Company pay a decent dividend...only Goldcorp to my knowledge pays a monthly dividend and it is nothing. The track record for gold mining companies with regards to dividends is dismal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply