Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Stolen from another junior gold board.

"Interestingly though, gold juniors as a whole are trading today at their lowest level this decade relative to the price of gold as illustrated in the chart of the following article:http://www.kitco.com/ind/Sobolev/feb192008.html

It makes no sense that the American mortgage crisis is impacting Canadian gold and resource juniors. One can now margin at 5% to buy oil trusts paying 15% dividend and gold juniors for less than $10/oz in the ground. I am confident the situation will reverse, offset not by higher interest rates but by higher junior stock prices.

Within two months and as soon as we hit the bottom of interest rates, I expect all the hoarded money to spill out looking for a new home as it simply does not pay to park money earning 2% with real inflation running at double digits.

I monitor hundreds of companies every day and pick entry points. In the last 6 months, juniors have decisively bottomed after their prices have been slashed up to 90% in some extreme cases. I am now seeing nice pops here and there like mushrooms on a sunny spring day after the storm. There are many quality junior companies with good cash positions, a low market cap and good prospects.

I hope you have enjoyed this update. I invite you to join the gold ride.

John Lee,CFA"

I like the uranium idea & today's BNN guest had PDN as a pick.  Something relating to a play on water might work.  Think I'll stick with ARU until something happens.  Looks like the best odds on play at the moment. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply