Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Re: repost: Missing Dates.......would be interesting

Posted by: safeharbour on August 23, 2008 10:59AM

In response to: Missing Dates.......would b... by hawnkoa

to know just when Aurelian received all of these drill analysis results from ALS Chemex Laboratory? The last results we got before the latest was March 2008. All drilling stopped on April 18, 2008.

Results now delivered on August 19,2008. They used to take between five and six weeks at most.

It is amazing that with no drilling going on the drill results took so long?

I don't think we are getting the true story...

Anything further found re dates when these drill anaysis were recvd by ARU?

Would they have to have been reported to the OSC or any governing body at all or presumably it appears, ARU BOD are allowed to keep them confidential even from us.

If the OSC be approached, would they be able to obtain them from ALS? Just thinking that this may be an important factor should our concerns actually be taken seriously by the OSC or have we abandoned this avenue.

I recall a Post wherein somebody phd and talked to Patsy after the shut down 18Apr. He/She reported Patsy saying he had the results but in his opinion it wouldn't be any advantage to release them at that time. I KNOW I read it but I clicked through 18-30th April and then skipped to the last few days, 28-30th of June but unable to locate the Post. It's very time consuming to check back during that period because of the massive volume of posts.

Perhaps too as no one has come forth, that the person has left. We have the results now but it would be a factor as to when they were recvd prior to being released on our insistance should we proceed beyond this 'talking about it' phase.

Kinda sorry I brought this up - we have enough to think about in the next few days.

Aug 29, 2008 10:22PM
Aug 30, 2008 12:42AM
Aug 30, 2008 05:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply