Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

This is a copy of complaint sent to OSC Aug.25/08

Dear Sirs;
Kinross made a share exchange offer for Aurelian in late July/08. Perhaps in response to the OSC 51-703 full review, Aurelian has issued a press release containing previously undisclosed drilling info dated Aug. 19/08. I have consulted with a mining engineer who believes this previously undisclosed info increases Aurelian`s inferred reserves by somewhere between 20% & 50%. Aurelian is unresponsive to enquiries.
At the very least, in light of this new info, surely BMO & Dundee should be asked to submit updated fairness opinions & Micon should interpret this info for all shareholders not just Kinross.

Clearly this info should have been included in the info provided for the share exchange offer. Does Aurelian have an obligation to treat all shareholders equally? Should there be an updated offer from Aurelian which includes all relevant info & opinions. We now know the drilling info was withheld from the original offer.

Yours Truly

& this is copy of standard reply rec'd Aug. 28/08

Dear Mr. :

Thank you for your further inquiry to the Ontario Securities Commission regarding the disclosure provided by Aurelian Resources Inc. (Aurelian).

As with your previous concerns, we have forwarded the latest information you provided to OSC staff for review. Note that OSC staff reviews of shareholder concerns should not be considered to be investigations. Generally, OSC staff do not comment upon the existence or progress of either reviews or investigations.

In my previous response, I explained that the conduct of the directors, the management, and the board of directors which may adversely affect shareholders, is primarily a matter of corporate statutory and common law. A lawyer with corporate and Ontario securities law expertise would be the best person to provide advice about remedies that may be available to you.

Sincerely,

Allan Krystie
Senior Inquiries Officer
Ontario Securities Commission
inquiries@osc.gov.on.ca
416-593-8314 or toll free at 1-877-785-1555

Aug 30, 2008 12:42AM
Aug 30, 2008 05:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply