Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I agree with jag-this, have them join here and we can plan our futures together. I also have been in Cardio a very long time and have a long view. At least in 6 months, now 5, we have the option to sell our shares and have control of our money again. Let's make this hub the source of truth and others will join in I hope. Good things are lining up in the short horizon. Our train is out of the tunnel and heading in the right direction.

Jag you stated:

4. ... CardioGenics to a degree is guilty by association by those of us that think JAGH has been a penny stock scam....

This is exactly why I do not comment on the RB cesspool. OTC stocks have people with all kinds of motives and not usually the hold long and prosper. JAG/Cardio is being smeared by the antics of the past and it is all over, save for the NSS shares story. I however do enjoy the thrust and parry going on. I have trouble some days determining who is pro and who is con. It certainly is a source of very old information. As I have stated, there is very little information out there on Cardiogenics because it was a private company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply