Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Terry, Jag and Chil

As I have stated in the past, I will never toss any message or any member of our Hub unless they post messages which are abusive and/ or seriously violate Agoracom's sacred six commandments. I escaped from RB in order to initiate this Hub because a number of the posters on Raging Bull and other message boards as well appear to be mostly playing games by being nasty and personally abusive without ever posting very much of actual interest or usefulness to shareholders. All are encouraged to discuss any and all issues concerning CardioGenics and Jag Media and to do so from both sides, positive and negative. In fact I would hope that if anyone wants to discuss any and all issues from politics to beer they would use our fabulous if much underused OFF TOPIC FORUM.

I am most gratified that our little Hub has generated so many truly interesting and informative posts in a very short period of time. I greatly appreciate each and every one of your contributions to this Hub.

Terry, please tell your friend and anyone else who wants to discuss Jag-Cardio related issues in a more mature and informative manner to join our merry little band here at Agoracom. It is also high time that Ian posted something new here as well.

Thanks again for making this Hub a nice place to visit. I pledge to try to stifle my tendency as a retired college professor to pontificate on each and every issue while at the same time I shall continue to enjoy reading your posts.

Have a good and hopefully profitable Friday.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply