Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Mar 29, 2011 04:44PM

Jag-this,

What made you think I was referring to erroneous stock share price history in an SEC filing?

The FBI Press Release did not address this issue; Minkow was charged with conspiracy to manipulate the stock price of Lennar Corporation by making false and misleading statements about Lennar's business operations and management. This is what I think bashers of CGNH do on a daily basis.

They routinely mischaracterize the operational performance of CGNH and IMO libel Dr. Gawad and his Board of Directors with unsupported allegations. CGNH is a development stage company and is performing operationally as such. We (shareholders) suffered a slight drawback in the shareprice because CGNH failed to deliver the Head-to-Head study as they publicly stated they would. IMO Merck's inability to commercialize the paramagnetic beads also played a role in the reduction in share price.

The next three months (April-June) will IMO be critical for the future of CGNH. If CGNH announces the following, you will IMO regret your decision to trade CGNH as you posted earlier on this board -

1. report successful results of the head-to-head study
  2. initiate the larger clinical study necessary for global regulatory submissions
  3. announce the MTA with the bead manufacturer is now a license agreement
  4. announce the MTA with the IVD company is now a supply agreement

If CGNH performs as I anticipate the company will in the coming three months, then I will be a very happy shareholder. If they fail to deliver successful results in the head-to-head study, then I will have to reconsider my decision to hold my shares until CGNH is acquired. Time will tell but as I have invested my money in CGNH, I obviously believe CGNH will deliver successfully on points 1 & 2. What we lack information on is the status of the negotiations for points 3 & 4.

Ante

Apr 04, 2011 11:02AM
Apr 11, 2011 03:04PM
Apr 11, 2011 03:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply