Free

King, Vbelleza is a credible poster/investor who unlike you didn't start the MP pumping charade on June 24 of this year.

It seems you have a very slanted view of things. I have repeatedly posted positive comments about TA and the team he has and their performance. Your myopic view of the company centers around MP, whom I have been critical of as is my right for the exorbitant use of funds regarding his imaginary notion of a fruitful M&A and his team of pumpers.

Being critical of a chair and being critical of a company and investment is not the same thing no matter how hard you pumpers try to insinuate it is. MP is not the company there are many stakeholder's who collectively form the company ... only arrogance and foolishness would suggest one person is the company.

I am more than pleased to avoid any further conversation with you and the rest of his team of pumpers but I will set the record staright and correct any flaws in your comments.

It is interesting one of his asscoiates phone called me at my residence ...in fact called others whom I sold this company to who are also investors ... it is not common for that to occur for someone who is purported to have no shares.

Give your head a shake ... but not to hard I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply