Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I must agree with you that there is some manipulation regarding CLL, but I also believe that manipulation is rampid in the markets, and is not just a phenomenon pertaining to CLL, in the TSX.---Whenever there are large amounts of capitol involved, greed overtakes honesty.---I've watched the trading of CLL and found there are regular, irregular happenings, during some trading sessions, but this is not uncommon amongst trading stocks.----If you take what has been released regarding financials from management, then our s/p, IMO, is fairly priced, and then some.---We'll have to wait for the 2'nd quarter results to make an assessment as to whether or not the s/p is fairly assessed.---I believe, if investors are looking to forward looking projections, (12 months), then we'll see a s/p around the $7.50-$8.00 range, after the financials are released.---Before people begin to jump on me for these numbers, remember, it's just a personal opinion, and we're all entitled to our own opinions.---CHEERS!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply