Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: NEWS!!! but is the shutting down of production gonna be a negative?

Sharky,

The $25 I quoted is a number being thrown around by many in the business community. I hold it with a grain of salt as these are the same chumps that were crying $200 oil a few months ago. I think DG is protecting CLL assets, his timing of the announcement I think was intentional to give notice that the oilsands won't sell oil at a loss to make up for OPEC cuts..a pre-emptive strike if you will.My guess is all Oil Sand producers will follow CLL, DG just pulled the trigger first.

SP is taking a hit because of this announcement, but not because of the content.Dec is selloff month for tax purposes and the year end trading deadline is coming up. I'm guessing that what your seeing is a combination of tax sales and shorts taking advantage of the opportunity to cover.

Dec 15, 2008 10:05AM

Dec 15, 2008 10:34AM

Dec 15, 2008 06:16PM

Dec 16, 2008 04:31AM

Dec 16, 2008 05:15PM

Dec 17, 2008 04:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply