Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Is flat volume also low.It was something I thought could happen.I think sp will move according to market conditions ,bitumen price but mostly will react on company news about production.

The main problem with CLL remains ther debt situation and Bloomer is not clear how they gonna fix that.On the other board there are discussions about that.

Someone stated this.

One concern with refinancing. Bloomer said they needed to wait for conditions to improve for the re-fi. The problem with that is that it precludes any kind of distressed debt deal. Would have been nice to see something where second lien and first lien line get swallowed in a new first lien with better rates at possibly even less money. That's not possible if the company is doing better because then the debt isn't distressed and there is no incentive. The only leverage Bloomer will have if the situation improves is some form of equity deal - meaning dilution for current holders.

So I also think a dillution in the fiture is a possibillity .Then we had to be on alert when this could be fact.But right now or in a short period it's not the case because sp is to low for such a deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply