Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sounds like you have a great life there Ludwig !! I have been lifting weights for about 20 years now ...and do a fair amount of walking ..... i dont quite look 53 either. However i don need to quit smoking very soon !!

I plan on getting a Kawasaki Ninja 14R .....in the next few months , can't wait ! It is a 200 horse sport touring bike. It has 3 power levels and traction control. The roads here are great for that bike .....very scenic .......as i live on an island.

I read the other board as well ..... i am hoping Mr. Bloomer can do something with the financing ....if he could it would surely give us a nice boost ! It seems we have to wait and see again as to where the share price goes .....i must say since Mr. Bloomer took the reigns in April .....we have done well ! I hope he can continue to move us in to a better position.

Terry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply