Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Feb 20, 2012 05:00PM
Feb 20, 2012 05:14PM

Just wanted to add my 2 cents here.

If Teck takes out Copper Fox the contract is between those two companies and those two companies only. Another company could buy our chunk of Schaft Creek but it would not be under the same agreement that we have with Teck, the two companies would decide terms if there even were to be an agreement.

When one entity in a contract is eliminated that contract ceases to be legally binding between those two parties, and the terms would not be transferrable on CUU's say so to an acquiring company.

Teck wont want anyone along for a free ride, and it will be hard for them to negotiate a contract with a company thats getting a free ride if they buy CUU.

Im virtually positive Teck will take us out and then they would look for a partner pursuant to a new agreement between those two companies. In my eyes the most logical scenario would be Teck takes everything, then farms 30-49% out in a JV with the acquiring company putting up significant costs for production. Then Teck walks away with 51-70% of Schaft creek free of charge and with lowered operation costs due to a new agreement.

Just how I see it,

Rogue,

Feb 20, 2012 07:29PM
Feb 20, 2012 07:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply