Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jun 25, 2012 11:27PM
Jun 26, 2012 04:00AM

Ernesto helped with several PPs (for over 15 millions at an avg price of about 1.25). You dont become a billionaire by throwing your money in the fire. He has to be certain to get at least his money back on all last pps otherwise he would have told Elmer to make a public pp ... my two cents...

Also I now use an emmotional barrier between cuu and myself, this has helped my addiction and I can now spend some hard earned cash without counting them as lost CUU shares... As Pat66 said yesterday, I am also pretty tighted up to the Fox in term of short term, mid term and long term financial future. Do yourself a favor and try to act like you were not a complete idiot to invest all your money in one stock, as good as it is ; ) . Still confident but distant by purpose. SIMC1

New Message
Please login to post a reply